Basic Pistol ALFA 101 for beginners. No previous firearms experience needed.
All beginner shooters are welcome to join BASIC PISTOL ALFA 101 firearms course. ALFA 101 Course is designed for those shooters who just started or want to start their journey with pistol shooting. We’ll focus on basic fundamentals of shooting such as safety rules, shooting stance, proper pistol grip, sight alignment, and sight picture, breathing during shooting as well as follow-through rule. We will also cover many drills loading and unloading procedures, shooting single and multiple shots, double taps, slide lock reload, and the famous Mozambique Drill.
On the BASIC PISTOL ALFA Course, we’ll focus on safe pistol handling that each shooter will be able to comfortably use the pistol on his own.
On BASCI PISTOL ALFA 101 Course you’ll learn:
- Safety Rules when handling a pistol.
- How pistol operates and how to use it.
- How to set up properly holster and mag pouches.
- How to draw pistol efficiently from the holster and present on the target.
- A proper pistol grip that allows good recoil control and trigger manipulation.
- Correct shooting stance.
- How to control recoils during shooting.
- How to load and unload pistol properly.
- How to utilize workspace for effective pistol manipulation.
- LOW and HIGH READY positions.
- How to shoot double-tap with good control and accuracy.
- How to shoot fast with good control and accuracy.
- Mozambique Drill (Failure Drill)
- Slide Lock Reload.
- Summary drill.
BASIC PISTOL ALFA 101 FIREARMS COURSE IS CERTIFIED BY BZ ACADEMY INTERNATIONAL.
COSTS OF BASIC PISTOL ALFA 101 COURSE:
100 EURO FOR SHOOTERS WITH THEIR OWN CARBINE AND AMMUNITION.
80 EURO MEMBERS OF DESERT STORM FIREARMS ASSOCIATION WITH THEIR OWN CARBINE AND AMMUNITION.
AMMUNITION COSTS AND FIREARMS HIRE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR OWN:
40 EURO for 150pcs of 9mm and firearms hire.
To register for the course you need to pay a non-refundable deposit of 30EURO.