VCQB (Vehicle Close Quarter Battle) – The Basics. The course is open to everyone who has previous pistol/carine experience and completed at least BASIC PISTOL/Carbine ALFA 101 or similar. Contact us for clarification.
VCQB Course – The Basics s open to everyone who would like to extend his knowledge about using carbine and pistol in and around the vehicles. This is an intermediate course and previous experience is needed. Shooters who did not complete BASIC PISTOL and CARBINE courses can participate but need to prove that they know all the firearms procedures from PISTOL ALFA 101 and CARBINE ALFA 101 courses. You can contact us for clarification.
What is covered on VCQB – The BASICS COURSE:
- Revision of the safety rules
- How to use the vehicle as a cover/concealment
- Dead zones and safe zones around the vehicle
- How to quickly extract from the car
- How to deal with seat-belts
- How to use Temple Index and High Ready position in and around the car
- Alternative shooting positions to be used behind the car (pistol and carbine)
- Shooting from inside the vehicle including windscreen
- Summary Drill
VCQB THE BASICS COURSE IS CERTIFIED BY BZ ACADEMY INTERNATIONAL.
COSTS of VCQB Course:
100 EURO FOR SHOOTERS WITH THEIR OWN CARBINE AND AMMUNITION.
80 EURO MEMBERS OF DESERT STORM FIREARMS ASSOCIATION WITH THEIR OWN CARBINE AND AMMUNITION.
AMMUNITION COSTS AND FIREARMS HIRE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR OWN:
Pistol 30EURO f100PCS of 9mm ROUNDS plus
AR15 40EURO 100PCS OF .223 AMMO ROUNDS or
AK47 30 EURO 150PCS OF 7.62MM AMMO ROUNDS